This website ahlandates.com is owned and operated by Ahlan Luxury Gourmet. ahlandates.com is 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. This Policy works in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions and only applies to the personal information that we obtain.
We reserve the right to update or change our Policy at any time and we invite you to review this page periodically. All changes will go into effect on the date that is posted on our Website. Your continued use of the Website after we post any modifications to the Policy on this page will constitute your acknowledgement of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Policy.
The Policy describes:
- What data we collect and how we collect it
- How the data is used and with whom share it
- How we protect your information
- How to request any information or make a complaint
Methods of collecting your data
Information that you give us
Ahlandates.com will collect your data at the point you decide to interact with us. This could include purchasing online, providing your details in one of our shops to receive information from us and registering for our newsletter.
Information collected automatically
Ahlandates.com will automatically collect details just by using our Website. Such details involve IP address, geographical location, purchase history and products viewed.
Like most websites, the data gathered as listed above is utilised using cookies. Cookies help make the experience of using our website better and to personalise the service you receive from us.
The site navigation data will be shared with Google.
The data that we collect
We are committed to only collecting necessary information to perform our business, deliver the products you have requested and to keep you up in the loop with any recent news.
We collect the following information about you for the following reasons:
- Your personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, address, phone number, email address.
This information is required to identify you when you visit our website or contact us, to deliver your purchases to you, to send you account and order updates, to send you delivery updates, manage your participation in any events, direct you to the right part of the website, send you information about products and services (if you have opted to receive marketing material)
- Your billing information including credit card number and expiration date.
To take payments and give refunds, to keep a record of any financial transactions with you for our legal records,
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of gift recipients (if any)
To ensure the deliverance of any gifts sent on your behalf, you have provided the authority for those details to be shared with us.
- Your contact history with us.
To provide customer services and support and to improve the services and support we give you. A record of your contact with us through the chat system will be maintained and any items you have left in your shopping cart.
- Your purchase history and saved items.
Handle returns in accordance with our Terms & Conditions and provide customer support.
- Information about your phone, laptop and how you will use our website.
To identify you when you visit our website, improve our website, set default options such as language, currency and send information about our products and services to you, monitor visitors to our site and analyse behaviour, to allow you to link social media account and provide product recommendations.
We use any of the above categories of information to identify, prevent and detect fraud, against either you or against us.
It is your choice if you want to give us all of this personal information. However, if you decide not to, you may not be able to buy from our ahlandates.com, and you may not receive the optimal overall customer experience. But that is your choice and we respect that.
How we use your Data and why
We are committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers and the collection for your data assists us with our aim of achieving this.
The information we collect from you are will be used in various way, including:
- To contact you with updates of any orders you have placed, such as emailing you a confirmation, notification of shipment and any corresponding emails relating to returns.
- Offering you a personalised experience.
- Marketing messages, if you have not opted out of receiving such material and we have received your express consent to market to you in connection with a promotion in which you have agreed to receive marketing from us.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time, without losing the right to receive order updates. To do this please see the contact us section of our Terms and Conditions.
We will hold on to your information for as long as you continue to be an ahlandates.com customer and for as long as we are required to keep it to ensure we meet our legal requirements across the globe.
Sharing Your Information
Except as expressly set out in this Policy we will not sell or pass on your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We want to earn your trust, and we believe this is essential in order to do that.
To further our commitment to quality and your customer experience we may share your data with others which are a vital part of being able to deliver the highest quality service. The following categories of companies are such recipients required to provide our high-quality services:
- Companies that enable us to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, delivery companies.
- Professional service providers such as marketing agencies, advertising and website hosting businesses that help us to run our business.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so that we can help tackle fraud.
- Affiliates who help us reach out to potential new customers or promote our products on their websites.
- Any third parties that assist us in product development.
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us, we are committed to keeping your information safe and we have implemented what we believe to be reasonable precautions and safeguards to prevent your data from being accidently lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who are associated with our business and require the information.
Whilst ahlandates.com strives to protect your data, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us via ahlandates.com, and any such information is provided at your own risk.
If you want to exercise your rights, raise a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us: